Enrollment for free Lucerne Valley Adult Education classes is now open.
Orientation and testing for the classes will take place at 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 20 in room E102 at Lucerne Valley High School.
Free classes include the following:
• Computer Based Courses: Complete your high school diploma or earn your GED
• ESL Class: Improve your English speaking, reading and writing skills
• Beginning Computer Class: Learn new or brush up on your computer skills with Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Intermediate Computer Class: Learn Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, and the Microsoft programs.
• Employability Class: Learn how to apply for a job, write a resume, write a cover letter, interview professionally, dress for success, and write a thank-you letter.
• Auto Repair & Maintenance: Brakes, engine performance, engine maintenance, cooling system, and much more.
To enroll in the free Lucerne Valley Adult Education classes, see Ms. Anderson in the Lucerne Valley High School front office for an application or see Mrs. Monson in her classroom (E102) after 3:30 PM. You may call 760-248-2124, Ext. 1502 and leave a message or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Victor Valley Transportation Association (VVTA) Day Bus Passes are available for adults that are having transportation problems. Bus passes will be passed out in August. For route and schedule information, call 760-948-3030 or visit www.vvta.org.